Since aquaculture animals grow in water medium, good water quality management and maintenance of proper D.O. is of prime importance for better health and growth of the animal. Irregular water exchange, liming, excess and left out feed and improper ratios of chemical manures lead to total change in the water parameters and putrified (obnoxious) gas formation.
- GASONEX - is a combination of naturally occurring highly gas adsorbing substances with high porosity for increased adsorption of ammonia, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen sulphide and methane gases etc.
- GASONEX - adsorbs NH 3, SO2, CH 4, H 2S etc. of the pond bottom and clears the toxic gases in the water.
- GASONEX - contains bio-technological advancements as it has bacteria that lives on the pond bottom bed and cleans as scavenger.
- GASONEX - deodorises and purifies pond bottom waste and water to improve the activity of the culture species.
- GASONEX - improves the health and yield of the culture and relieves the species from suffocation which will help it grow better and faster.
- GASONEX - cleans black and blue gill problems that occur for want of D.O., particularly in high density culture.
- GASONEX - is an SOS product in toxic gases and D.O. problems in aquaculture.
- GASONEX - adsorbs 200/300 times of its own weight of toxic gases.
- GASONEX - does not reduce D.O. of the pond water and is safe even when consumed by the animals.
- GASONEX - ensures that the D.O. which is available to the culture species, is free from all toxic gases.
- GASONEX - is useful in high density stocking and during liberal feeding programme.